- Dan is a Senior Advisory Partner and Member of the Board of Managers of Castik Capital S.à r.l.
- Prior to Castik, Dan was a Senior Equity Partner at Deloitte Luxembourg for 12 years, serving in the Strategy & Operations consulting division. He founded, among others, the Corporate Finance department. Dan was the global Industry lead of the TMT (Technology, Medias and Telecommunications) sector as well as of the European Institutions practice. For a number of years, he acted as Industry leader Medias EMEA for Deloitte Global
- Before Deloitte, Dan spent 13 years at RTL Group, Europe’s largest communication group, where he was a Member of the Executive Board as Secretary General, Group CFO and CEO of RTL Luxembourg
- He started his career in 1985 with Arthur Andersen Luxembourg, where he was certified as an Independent auditor (“Réviseur d’Entreprises”) and Chartered Accountant (“Expert Comptable”). He is also a Certified Director in Luxembourg, France and Québec
- Dan holds a master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Montpellier and he is an Alumnus of SciencesPo Paris
< Back to our team