Stockholm / Luxembourg – Alpega, a leading global logistics software company, has completed the acquisition of TenderEasy AB, Stockholm, effective as per December 31st 2017. The majority in Alpega is owned by funds managed by Castik Capital, the European private equity investment firm.
TenderEasy complements Alpega with its freight tendering software solution that is offered to customers across verticals and geographies. The company was founded in 2004 in Stockholm and launched its freight contract tendering solution in 2012. Since then, many reputable customers have been won who manage a substantial multi-modal freight tendering volume using TenderEasy. The company will be led by CEO and Founder Johan Vagerstam together with CTO and Founder Anders Åbjörn, as well as CCO Fredrik Nergell.
TenderEasy strategically broadens the product portfolio and geographic reach of the Alpega Group as it provides a critical add-on solution to Alpega’s Transportation Management Software (“TMS”) brands inet and Transwide. Customers of the tendering solution will benefit from the Alpega network of over 50,000 on-boarded carriers for sourcing transport providers.
While the TenderEasy solution will continue to be available stand-alone, it will also be technically integrated with the inet and Transwide products. This combines the freight tendering solution of TenderEasy with the TMS of Alpega to provide its customers with a seamless user experience when using several products of the Group.
Alpega was formed in 2017 as a leading global logistics software company that offers end-to-end solutions covering all transport needs, including TMS solutions and freight exchanges. Key products comprise:
- inet – TMS solution for complex, multi-modal global transportation networks including unique dynamic optimization capabilities
- Transwide – TMS solution for shippers, logistics service providers and carriers to manage the end-to-end execution of transports
- TAS-tms – Modular TMS solution that enables carriers and freight forwarders to manage the entire transport process
- Teleroute – Pan-European freight exchange that connects to more than 30,000 carriers to offer and allocate shipments
- Bursa Transport – Leading freight exchange in Romania to offer and allocate shipments for 16,000 users
- 123 cargo – Freight exchange to offer and allocate shipments in the Central and South Eastern European countries
Alpega management and shareholders are looking forward to continuing the growth and development of the Group together with TenderEasy.